We'll be meeting with two sister churches to join forces in conducting VBSs, canvassing neighborhoods, completing construction needs, and assisting a new church plant in the area. For all but one of our youth, this will be their first out-of-Missouri mission trip. So exciting!
Pray for our kiddos: Alyssa, Brooklyn, Jacey, Kenneth, and Zane. Pray for:
- Physical Safety and Energy
- Good Attitudes and Cooperative Spirits
- Spiritual Growth - B and Z are not believers, so pray specifically for the Lord to draw them to Him.
Pray for me as I'll be leading them solo. Pray for:
- Safe travels as I drive our church van.
- Physical safety and energy.
- Patience with the youth
- Spiritual Growth
- Trust in the Lord - James is staying home to care for Hudson (he's just too little to go) and to minister at our local county fair that's the same week. While in my head I know James is a good daddy, I'm finding my heart anxious over leaving Hudson. I know it's a control issue, but it's making me stress out.
Pray for James. Pray for:
- Patience and energy in parenting Hudson solo that week. Pray that it will be a sweet time of memories made together.
- Energy as he works in the Baptist Hospitality House at the county fair.
- Opportunities to share the gospel while fair employees and guests.
Pray for Hudson. Pray for:
- No separation anxiety from me.
- Obedience to James.
Pray for the churches in Fort Wayne, IN. Pray for:
- Receptive hearts to receive the blessing of our service.
- Patience with us as I'm sure we'll be in mission-trip mode.
- Encouragement - that our presence will be an encouragement to them as they minister in their community.
Thank you, friends for your prayer support. I look forward to letting you know in about 10 days, how the Lord chose to answer our prayers.