Sunday, July 10, 2016

Four

Hudson turned four about 6 weeks ago.  It's crazy to think that he has now been with us as a married couple,  longer than we've been without him.  He's growing every day, learning something new.  He's such a fun kid: friendly, witty, affectionate, spirited, and smart.  Obviously, we're still in love with our little boy!  

I finally got around to taking some pictures of our big four year old!  He's still tall and skinny at 41 inches but only 31 pounds.  If Lord blesses our plans, he'll go to preschool in the fall.  I'm already slightly nervous just thinking about it, but I know he'll do great.

Sun flare and corn!




This is his "senior picture" photo!

I like this picture because it highlights the expanse land that is the midwest.


I took this one when he wasn't looking and cheesing. 



I think this one might be my favorite.

Such a happy boy!


Hudson, your Daddy and I pray for you every day.  We pray that you will follow Jesus as a little boy, not wasting any years.  We ask God to change your determined personality to a spirit that seeks to be stubbornly obedient to Jesus, not seek your own  pleasure.  We thank him for you and all the joy you bring to everyone who meets you.

No comments:

Post a Comment