Saturday, December 15, 2012

Photo Dump #5

Blame it on the Christmas season, but I've taken more pictures of Hudson in the last few weeks than ever.  Here are some random ones capturing our days.

Playing with Daddy's Marshall hat that he grabbed off of my head!

First time with his sippy cup.
I have no idea why this is sideways :(

Five minutes without a bib and this is what you get.
So this picture needs a bit of an introduction.  Hudson grabbed my napkin and started making this ridiculous face.  It is by far the funniest thing I've ever seen.  It's like crazy eyes on steroids.  I laugh everytime I see it.  In fact, just tonight I started laughing when I looked at it again.  So hard was I laughing that I was on the verge of tears and sweet Hudson started laughing with me.  Poor kid, he had no idea I was laughing at him.



Sweet baby falls asleep in my arms.

He thinks the Christmas tree is just an extension of his ExerSaucer.
Hudson's bedtime has been 8pm for about a month now.  But randomly tonight, he was just so happy and smiley and obviously not sleepy at all that he stayed up until 9.  I just couldn't bear to put him to bed.  He was eating up the attention, as was I.



 
I do believe this one below to be the most perfect picture ever of my sweet boy.  It captures his personality so well - sweet smile, happy eyes, and thumb in the mouth.


No comments:

Post a Comment