Tuesday, October 25, 2011

8 week appointment


Pregnancy: 7 weeks and 6 days
Due Date: still June 6, 2011
Mom's Weight: 113.3 Down .5 pound, thank you morning sickness :(
Mom's BP: 122/74
Baby's Heart Rate: 179 WOAH! I was concerned at the jump, but the doc says that's perfectly normal.

Good News - Doctor Paul says everything looks great. I am still measuring on time. I could see the sweet heart pumping (which is crazy!) and little arm and leg buds were visible. Plus, I don't have to go back for a month - for the 12 week appointment. Though I will be sad not to see him/her for that long. I kinda like seeing him/her every two weeks :)

Even Better News - My 12-week appointment is Nov. 23rd. JCPS and PCS are out that day which means I don't have to use a sick day and James will finally get to go with me.

Even Better Good News - I have my letter confirming my pregnancy so hopefully I'll be able to get insurance soon. For those of you who don't know, our insurance dropped us back in March as James had been out of seminary for over a year. Well, I tried and tried and no one (and I mean no one) would cover me due to my birth defect. Sadness. Fortunately, the state of KY is required to cover children (even unborn children) without insurance so I get covered by default. So now I just have to complete the application and turn it all in. While this isn't my ideal situation, I'll take it - God's provision is definitely best.

1 comment:

  1. That's Auntie Mary's baby right there! I think I've had time for it to sink in. I've laughed, I prayed, I've cried and I've screamed. From the time a girl is little she dreams of moments like this...not so much the guys. But sisters always think of the day they will become an Auntie. I have 2 nieces and 5 nephews, but none of them are blood. None of them are my brother's. So here I am!

    I'm gonna be an auntie. I wanna promise you, my little niece or nephew that I'll always be here for you. I've wanted you for a VERY long time! I'll always want you, no matter your successes or failures, flaws or greatness...I always want you and love you. I love you! Oh and I love Mommy and Daddy too. I'm praying!!!

    ReplyDelete