Friday, December 9, 2011

14 Weeks

Wednesday 12/7 - Baby Lackey is now 14 weeks - only 26 weeks to go.
I think I am beginning to feel little "flutters." Perhaps it's just my tummy grumbling and such, but I like to think it's Baby Lackey doing his/her little flips in there.
Our next appointment is Thursday (12/15) and should be a routine weigh in and check baby's heartbeat. Though I'm afraid to say it out loud, I think perhaps the morning sickness phase has passed *fingers crossed.* I'm feeling more energized and my appetite is back, which is nice.
Insurance Update - our appeal hearing is scheduled. It's January 5th at 1:00 pm. That's the exact day and time we were to have our "gender" ultrasound. So today, I had to call and reschedule. Sadness. But they had an opening January 10th, which is my birthday, so it should be a fun day :) Please pray for the hearing - pray for favor with the Appeal Officer, understanding, and an ease of bureaucratic nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment