Wednesday, December 14, 2011

15 Weeks

Today Baby Lackey is 15 weeks
I think I feel Baby Lackey moving around in there once in a while - particularly after eating. It could be gas. Speaking of which, I'm pretty sure that's beginning as well - haha. Good thing I teach 2nd grade and have 23 little ones in my class on which to place the blame. Not that I would ever do that. :)
Tomorrow, I have a routine follow-up doctor visit. I'm hoping and praying the doppler-thingy works properly and they are able to find the heartbeat quickly. I definitely do not want a repeat of last time. I'm not sure why, but I always start getting really nervous before a doctor's visit. I begin worrying about everything: the health of the baby, the cost of the visit, being away from my classroom, etc... I consistently have to remind myself that the Lord is good and is using all these experiences to build my faith and trust, which is ultimately for my greater good and his glory. Please pray for me to learn this truth (again).
Trust in the Lord
with all your heart
and lean not on your understanding.
Proverbs 3:5

1 comment: