Friday, August 31, 2012

Three Months

click for larger view
Hudson is now 3 months old.  I can't believe how fast he's growing. 

He's now outgrown his bassinet in our room so he's moved to his crib in his room.  He's still sleeping great still, though has had some adjustment to his new room and has awakened a tad earlier than normal, but I'm sure once he gets used to it, he'll be fine. Mama on the other hand, gets up atleast once during the night to check on him.

Hudson's been doing a lot of traveling lately as Daddy has been preaching at various churches in Kentucky.  He typically does great and we couldn't be more proud of him.  He's such a pleasant baby and everyone seems to enjoy being around him.

I got a sweet compliment recently, she said she could tell that I was loving being a Mama and it's so true.  I love being at home with Hudson and taking care of him and his Daddy.  God has been very faithful to give me energy and joy in these tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment