Thursday, November 1, 2012

Five Months


Five months, really?  It's hard to believe that Hudson's almost half-a-year old.  He's still growing like a weed and bringing his Daddy and me so much joy. 

He still sleeps great during the night; averaging 8-10 hours.  Day-time naps however are so inconsistent.  Some days he'll do great; sleeping 2 long 2-3 hour naps and some days it's a struggle to get one good nap.  I try to be super observant to know when he's tired but even when I know he's so sleepy it's often still a struggle.  Not sure why ... any advice?

But even when he doesn't sleep - he is an absolute joy.  I now know why the Bible says "children are a blessing."  He is such a blessing.  He still laughs quietly/silently but man he laughs big - mouth and eyes wide open and flailing arms.  He loves exploring our faces with his hands.  He learns something new everyday.  Love my little red-haired, blue-eyed boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment