Highlights from this week:
- 3D Ultrasound was amazing, even if Hudson was less than cooperative. I find myself just staring at his pictures. I'm going to be good for nothing once he's born.
- Pregnancy Brain struck big time this week as I realized on Friday, 1 hour before our 3D Ultrasound that I had failed to fill out a teacher absence request form. Oops. Thankfully, Mrs. Beth (the school secretary) is so kind and gracious and Mrs. Morris (the school sub) is also very understanding and they didn't give me too hard of a time about it. I'm hoping after Hudson's born my ability to multi-task and organize my life return.
- I have pretty much out-grown my favorite maternity pants. Sigh.
- I feel like I swallowed a basketball. At times, it feels like Hudson's playing said basketball in my womb. Walking at times is difficult because I guess depending on how he's laying I feel a ton of pressure on my lower abdomen/bladder which is quite uncomfortable. Thankfully, it comes and goes.
- I still can't believe we're having a baby.
Praises this week:
- The FREE 3D Ultrasound - such a blessing!
- All baby showers have been scheduled which is pretty exciting. I so look forward to seeing friends and family.
- Goodwill is cool. I got Hudson a little outfit he should be able to wear his first Christmas, for a whopping $1.50. Pretty awesome.
- Yesterday, James and I went to our first childbirth/baby care class at the local hospital. I actually learned quite a bit and look forward to the other classes for which I'm signed up to attend.
Prayers for this coming week:
- Glucose testing is Tuesday afternoon.
- We really, really, really need to get his room cleared out. Gotta get motivated.