Friday, March 2, 2012

"A person's a person, no matter how small." - Dr. Seuss

First, Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss! I think the Seuss quote in the title is fitting as I present the awesome pictures of Hudson from today's free 3D Ultrasound.



Here's Hudson's little face.

See this craziness? This would be the position Hudson decided to lay in during the ultrasound. His head was basically in my ribs and his butt on my bladder. He had both legs pulled up over his head, one arm behind his head, and was holding a leg with his other arm. My baby is weird...and flexible.

Hudson yawning. Melt.My.Heart.

His face again. See that foot almost covering his right eye?

And finally, a butt shot. Yep, he's a boy.

He was quite the stubborn baby and kept turning over facing my back. The ultrasound tech was literally smacking my belly with the wand trying to get him to flip around, but alas. At one point James asked her if being stubborn in utero was a predictor of being stubborn after birth. She laughed and answered, "Uh huh." Great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment