Thursday, March 29, 2012

30 Weeks

I've been told twice this week that I actually "look" pregnant now.
Hmmm...I wonder what I've been looking like until now? :)
Either way, I can't deny that Mr. Hudson has definitely decided to stick it out there.
Highlights of this week:
  • Sleep is still not my friend.
  • The gestational diabetes diet is still going strong. Though, I must admit I've been not-so-secretly coveting my students' sweets.
  • I wonder if I could call in "clumsy" to work. So far this morning, I have managed to drop everything (seriously, everything) I have touched. I came thisclose to pouring lemonade in my cheerios instead of milk.
  • Spring Break can't come any faster.
  • I'm super excited about there only being 10 weeks left. In actually, since I'm having a C-Section, it's probably more like 8 weeks - yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment