Tuesday, March 20, 2012

28 Weeks

Yeah, so I'm bad at getting these up on time - but this is me in all my 28-weeks pregnant glory. I am big and am going to get bigger - lol.
See this weirdness. I call it my "cone belly." Hudson likes to stretch and when he does - out pops my belly. James says he's squished and is trying to make more room in there. Who knows? It does make for an interesting baby bump at times, particularly when he pushes out on both sides simultaneously.

Sunday, our friends Mr. & Mrs. O brought us a wonderful gift - a baby bed and changing table dresser. This sweet set was used by all three of their children. There are even little teeth marks in the rails from their kids - haha. I'm sure Hudson will add his to it soon enough. (Who knew having a kid was like having a puppy?) It's a convertible bed which will switch from a baby bed to a toddler bed to a full-size bed. Sweetness.

Check them out:

And the new fancy, shmancy mattress is from Mrs. B. One side is extra firm for use while a baby and the other side is a tad softer for use while a toddler.
Don't worry, we'll eventually move the internet stuff to another room but for now - one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment